[doc] Re: EBAY

Weird,

I've got £4k too, funny how everone seems to have £4k, anyway the
logisitics of bringing the stuff back to the UK, import duty/vat or
whatever other taxes are envolved and shipping costs/storage could
quickly add up.

It really depends what the plan would be, your probably best selling
off the cars seperatly in the US and then bringing a selection of
parts back to the UK.

But the fact is people like Dave Howarth has tonnes of parts and
probably only gets rid of a few here and there, now and then so do
we really need that many bit's and bobs availible to the small
DeLorean UK market?

Also it depends how you look at it, best thing is to have a
syndicate, carfully evaluate the parts sell them off over the next
year or so on eBay etc... as individual peices and hopfully see a
profit which I am sure is there for somone willing to donate the
time.

Would be hard work, but for somone who wants the rewards probably
worth a shot, lets face it's the effort that people don't like else
this chap would be selling the parts individually himself.

Best plan of action would be to put a stack of money from any
interested people in a pot, invest in the parts, flog them and
hopfully see a return.

Any financial advisers on this list :-)

On 2nd thoughts perhaps the British government could help us
purchase the parts :-) £80,000,000 would easilly cover it, does
Maggie Thatcher still have access to that kind of Government
money........I'll get writing on the letter.

:-)