Exhaust

Hi All

Got my D back yesterday after, among other things, having the
stainless exhaust from Don Pemberton fitted along with new manifold
gaskets - what a transformation !

Not only does it now sound like it should, it breathes much better
and is much more flexible throughout the rev-range - it's like having
a new car !! Having not had her at home for a week, it was quite like
going to collect her for the first time - god I love my 'D' !

Also negotiating on a new numberplate to get rid of the current one
(Incidentally anyone that wants it can have it for free, just pay the
£80 transfer fee - DCZ5284) - I'll let you all know as soon as it is
confirmed, it's a good one !

Happy motoring, will update you on how she gets on going to Ireland
and back this weekend !

Robin
DOC 300