From: lawther [mailto:lawther@xxxx]
Sent: 19 September 2003 00:32
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] who's is

Charlie Dimmock is a friend of a friend of mine and, having heard about her
supposed love of Deloreans, I passed a message offering a ride if she felt
like it. The reply came back that she only pretended to like them because
of the tv and that she really wasn't into cars at all. Pity. Or maybe she
just didn't fancy me.

Tony

Southampton