Re: [doc] Headlights

The halo lights are not available with a left-hand-traffic beam pattern (just finding ANY with that pattern was hard enough!). The Halo is wired up to your sidelights, but if you wanted them to be on all the time with ignition, it'd be easy enough.

BTW the bulb used by the halo is the same as the door markers, however they don't emit as much light as we would like, hence the upgrade to LED's. AN interesting point is that LED's draw a fraction of the current of standard bulbs, so what goes around, comes around, they can be used in the door markers and you never have to worry about your battery being drained at car shows when you leave your doors open. However at £12 per pair, 6 of them gets quite pricey

Martin

Stephen Strelczak wrote:

I want some. (cash permitting)

Can I use the halo lights right across the front, (ie all 4). Also, can
the lights be rigged up so that the 4 LED halos turn on when the cars
ignition is turned on, or perhaps when the marker lights are turned on?

Any ideas?

Stephen.