Research - funding needed following James initial discovery - ha ha

Research - funding needed following James initial discovery - ha ha

Hi James,

I don't believe you! I think the DOC should fund this scientific research (hours of work in my opinion) by getting lots of attractive ladies to get in and out of the Delorean and scoring a phwoar factor for the amount of leg showed compared to skirt height. The results could be included in the next mag !

Oh dammit, I've just woke up, but what a dream !

ha ha

Nick.

jamesrguk <James_rg@xxxx> wrote:
Claire,

I had a similar experience when I let my girlfriend (now Ex) pick me
up from a night club in Colchester in the DeLorean, she got quite a
reception when she pulled up and popped open the door infront of all
the people waiting for taxis.

A load of chaps hit on her and she told them how the car was hers
etc... and then we drove off, doors aloft.

Following considerable research, I have noticed that girls in skirts
do tend to expose a considerable amount of leg when sitting in the
DeLorean which is so low and flat!

The even better part was the next time we went to the same club in
the DMC the doormen reserved us a parking space directly infront of
the entrance to the club, they even said they would keep andeye on
it for her!

nice!

James RG

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT