Re: [doc] Sticky Stuff

Grip-fill mate. It sticks like s*$t to a blanket Be very careful just a tiny bit will glue a storage heater to a wall.

From: "jchapelhow" <chapelhow@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Sticky Stuff
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:57:52 -0000

All.

Can someone please remind me what the best glues are, and where to
get them. Firstly to stick the rubber strups around the gas flap to
the stainless, secondly to do the headlining material.

Many thanks

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' 0737

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger