New RHD in Northern Ireland

Hey Chris do you know where abouts it was found? My uncle used to be a truck driver for DMC and he told me about a dump close to me where boxes of parts were dumped. I thought that was interesting.
Plus, I remember seeing on the internet something about a few rhd De Loreans that were buried somewhere in England, and there is actually people out looking for them. Is there any truth to this.

One more thing Chris, when is your book coming out? I can't wait to buy a copy.

Have a good time at Gaydon everybody!