From: paul omalley [mailto:paulo242526@xxxx]
Sent: 29 July 2003 09:36
To: chrisparnham1@xxxx
Cc: doc-uk-subscribe@xxxx
Subject: delorean sham

HI CHRIS,
I have not heard of a member over here thinking of buying that delorean,
i would say it could
be declan as he is still trying to get hiss hands on one. do you have a
contact number for him ?
i got my car on a dyno at the weekend 151 bhp at the engine. on the top
end she is very lean
approx 0.50 % !!!!! the dyno guy thinks if i can sort the fueling
problem it shouid make approx 174
bhp as you no i have the free flow exhaust and have euro spec the
engine. have any of the guys
done the same work on their cars and if so what power plus fueling
problems did they have ?

best regards
paul o malley