Storage

After DMUK have finished with Hana she'll be about as good a DeLorean
as she can be.

However, I'm not going to attempt to run her when I get her back. I
have been playing with the ideas of either storing her long term (if I
can find somewhere) or selling her on to someone who would actually
spend the time to drive her.

At the moment I'm way too attached to her to simply just sell her -
I've worked long and hard to get her in the UK and road worthy and
feel she deserves better. However, I'm not running her now and have
other priorities.

So.. what would people recommend? Store her or sell her?

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana - With DMUK