I would have thought that if Dave and I go, it will only be in DGS as I doubt Flopsy will be MOT-able by the 21st April - still plenty to do on the car yet.
I'd like to go, as it would be interesting from a historical point of view for the club due to the connection with the RHD cars. Will keep you posted.
Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'

----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher Hawes
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 10:36 AM
Subject: [doc] Andover

In regard to the Andover event...

As per the email Chris P. sent out, their seems to be little interest so
far. I would be interested in going if there are enough of us. I spoke to
Dave Palmer the other night and he said that we could just turn up on the
day if there is just a few of us. (so far no one has phoned him from the
DOC besides Chris of course)

As the Shuttleworth event seems to be the annual event for this year, would
I be right in assuming that there would be no interest in having a DeLorean
stand/area allocated at Andover, if so that must be decided on soon.

Chris H.