RE: [doc] Angle drive

'tis a massive nut :-)

It took a socket, breaker bar and 4' scaffold pole to get mine off. We did it on the ramp at the DC. Don't be tempted by an adjustable spanner - brokeone doing it.

I have my old one knocking around somewhere - it may even be in the D. I'llcheck and get back to you this avo. Can lend it to you if I get your busted one, though I was planning n getting speedograph to rebuild it.