Over heat protector bits

Chris p (and some others)

I have managed to get enought bits'n'bobs to make 5 over heat
protector kits.

I will send Chris.P a kit hopfully tommorow, I am waiting for 3 more
extended bleed nipples to turn up on friday before I can make the
other 3 kits

If you want Chris I can send the whole lot to you and if anyone
wants them at the NEC just pass me the money for the ones you sell.
It looks like due to work commitments i may not be able to make the
NEC this year and it will be considerably cheaper on packaging etc..
to send them all to you at once.

Let me know.

Regards

James RG