[doc] Re: Books for sale

Chris,

I have had some probs with my DeLorean and think I might have jumped
the gun about buying the SSI of you at the moment as I really should
be putting that £100 into getting my car back on the road. Sorry for
messing you around Chris.

On the bleeder kit front, yes I received your cheque, no I haven't
banked it yet because I am having serious trouble finding time to get
the bits.

I work 08:00 - 18:00 mon-sat the shop I need to get the bits from is
open 9-5 mon-sat and it is too far away to get to in my lunch break,
I have asked if i can skip out of work tommorow to get the bits so
hopfully I will get them then. I haven't forgotten :-)

Regards

James RG

--- In doc-uk@xxxx, "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxx> wrote:
> James,
> We may be able to sort you out, I would prefer to sell
all...interested?