Re: [doc] Batch of faults

Paul Salsbury is compiling a parts cross reference, and I am slowly building a knowledgebase on the website, but when I'm the
only contributor it makes it a bit difficult! I use this page a LOT:

http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm

BTW you won't get that attitude (re kit car that's badly built) at the Diesel Centre. I'm sorry if I keep banging on about it,
but trust me - give them a go.

Martin