[Fwd: [DML] DeLorean coming up for sale in NC]

[Fwd: [DML] DeLorean coming up for sale in NC]

Darren was the man who brought Rich and me together with our cars. A
good bloke too, if you're after a US buy.

Martin
--- Begin Message ---
For those of you who may be interested, there in a D that will be available
soon for purchase near me in North Carolina. I don't have a lot of details
as of now, but will have all important information in the near future. This
car has approx. mileage of 10,400 miles with black interior and manual
transmission, VIN unknown at this time. Original owner purchased new in
Conn. Has had recent work done to it and is in drivable condition as stated
per owner. The car has "electrical gremlins" as stated per owner; window
regulators, power locks, and original radio problems. I have not had the
chance to view the car yet, but will do so as soon as possible. I don't even
know what the owner's asking price is. I just found this owner today and
offered my services to help him market the car. Those of you whom I have
helped in the past attain and/or sell DeLoreans in the past know I am very
thorough. Watch the DMCNews for sale page and this message board for more
info. If anyone wants more info quickly, contact me directly and I will see
what I can do to help.

Regards,
Darren Decker
NC lic: 1981 DMC