#4426 Arrives home

Well I've driven 1052 miles since yesterday morning and I'm cream crackered, but on the trailer outside is my lovely new
DeLorean. I will have to refer to them as "the old one" and "the new one" - can't stoop to the level of giving them names :-)

Chris thanks a million for the use of the trailer - the Xantia was very sluggish with it but more than capable of hauling it
up the ramp onto the ferry and maintaining 50 at the very least on those steep motorway climbs in France.

The car itself has come with no seats, a cracked windscreen, dodgy front springs with the right brake hose caught in the
spring (!), and a com-pl-ete-ly cactus engine. It's also missing the drivers side (little) window, so that's item #1 on my
list. Fascias need painting, and the whole car needs a bloody good clean, but apart from that it was a good buy!

Martin
#1458 & #4426 (currently about 12' apart outside.