Re: [doc] Parts Required in UK

Martin's extremely impressed! Plenty of photos on my camera - have to download them, but right now there's a system in the
back of the Xantia ready to be delivered to Mark Bourne (Mark if you're reading this I need to arrange to meet you this eve).

The sound it makes on DeLores (with the "medium" system) is slightly-louder-than-stock at idle, but very rev-happy higher up -
it sounds more like a race engine than the american rumbling I've heard before. I've heard Dave Howarth's, the Island kit on
Rich's, mine has no cat and definitely has a throaty gurgle it did not have before, and this certainly sounds different. The
engine definitely revs a lot more freely.

My plan is to get this guy I've found to build me a 200hp* PRV for 4426, and drop it in together with one of the noisy
exhausts. The next few months are going to be fun!

Martin
* Depending on cost and how practical it is.