Subject: PRV control system.
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 6:09 EST
From: "Grewcock. Charlie" <CGrewcock@xxxx>
To: "'Senatorpack@xxxx'"

Dear all,
I have recently transplanted a PRV 2.7 from a R25 auto into my 1967
VW camper van,it is coupled it to a Renault GTA gearbox just incase you were
worry about 5 fast reverse gears.
I'm a little concerned that the engine is not running correctly as I have
removed a lot of the what I believe to be controlling systems for the engine
to car loom (Idle control for the auto). The engine does run fine at present
but it seems to be running rich. Does any one know what controls the cold
start injector/system as I think I may have removed it from the engine loom.
Also , what can be done to check if the cold start injector is operating
correctly,where does it take its signal from.

I have Digi pictures of the conversion and will send them soon, Its quiet a
site.
Charlie Grewcock
Product Support Engineer
Lotus Engineering