Interior refit, out of the question, rebrushing??

Interior refit, out of the question, rebrushing??

Dear All,

??????????? Spent a little time checking out my options on an entire interior refit, bloody hell, I'm going to start up a custom car interior company!! I had prices ranging from £2250 up to £6500!! That top price was for an amazing job though, the company would refit the whole interior, with grey Connolly leather, including the whole dashboard, binnacle, centre console, doors, window pillars, seats, the lot. Along with the leather they would replace all interior carpets with brand new, perfectly fitted ones. It seems very expensive, but would have looked the bees knees, in the spirit of Delorean, but to the quality level of fit out that you get on a modern car. But I don't have £6500, bugger. So that will have to wait. If anyone else wants to shift a lot of money quickly, check out the company that quoted, they are a custom plane fitter in Bath (one of our clients).

??????????? So with the interior on a back burner, I'd love to know what Chris N would be likely to expect, if someone asked him to rebrush the whole car up to factory fresh level? I know he's done peoples panels before, on an individual basis, but what about someones wholecar? Any ideas? I have a budget, albeit a small one, so I'd love to know. I'm going ahead with the wheels anyhow, can't wait to see the finished result.

??????????? Hello to all as always,

??????????????????????? Stephen

PSO 69W

VIN# 6986