From: "Chris Parnham" <cp@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [doc] Great Blunders In History (Delorean feature o n history channel)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:45:30 +0100

Martin,
It would be good if we can have the footage at the NEC. Its not "Histories
greatest blunders" as B4 is it? I assume its a new programme.

Chris P

-----Original Message----- From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx] Sent: 20 September 2002 22:06 To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [doc] Great Blunders In History (Delorean feature o n history channel)

I can bring my laptop to the NEC to "screen" it for everyone (us lot that is) . My laptop has a very nice big screen

Martin