Re: [doc] My new D

New car Martin?

From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] My new D
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:55:34 +0100

Well Chris, I will probably want one of these systems for my new car :-)

Yep, that's right, as of this evening I've paid a deposit and go off to collect my new baby on a couple of weeks. I would love
to take you up on your offer of borrowing your trailer

Best Wishes

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk