Still I'm really happy with the end product and I believe Martin is with his and so will anyone who has Chris's . the choice is yours.

Cheers
Paul & Mel

"Life is one big game, so buy big toys"
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.salsbury/

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 6:20 PM
Subject: RE: [doc] Recovering leather seats

Stian ?/ Paul,

I think Paul's seat look very nice, and they are all leather, however I
think the colour is very slightly different.
You can have original one's that you can fit your self, butthe price is
about ?100 more than Paul's. You make your own choice.
Neither me are Dave are too fussed about selling the few grey sets we have
left because I believe in the fullness of time, when our cars are worth
$100, 000. ( according to Ed Bernstein in the current DW) people will be
queuing up to get these  cars back to "original condition". You can't get
more original than "Original"...just my view.

Now I've been banging on about "Original" , I have to tell you that our new
Stainless steel exhaust manifold/ exhaust system will be fully finished next
week. I am currently polishing the whole system for my BTTF car, not only is
it much more efficient, its looks better , and will be very loud!
Mark is currently testing the BHP of my stock 111 mile, 1983we will then
re-test after fitting the new system. The makers are also doing a twin cat
system for those who want it. Its just a matter of supplying straight
through, orcat pipes.

Chrispy