RE: [doc] What is the length of a Delorean bonnet.....very very u rgent.

RE: [doc] What is the length of a Delorean bonnet.....very very u rgent. Need an answer inthe next 10 mins. Ahhh!!

Chris, you are a life saver.

My car will now have a full set of body graphics in time for the Delorean orientated "Your Storage is Your Future" seminar. Tickets normally £90. Free to Delorean Owners Club members, and friends. Apply if interested in IT, and can be in Bracknel on 29th of July, a Monday, between 2 and 5 pm.

Regards to all, SCS looked fantastic, and I'm jealous of all who were there. I was getting a tan in Spain with my fiancé and her parents (Ahhh! Mother in law hell) Everyones cars looked great, I'll be cleaning mine tonight I think, just to feel betterJ

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak

Networked Storage Division

Comtec PLC.