FW: Greetings from the Scimitar Drivers Club

-----Original Message-----
From: Magister of the Earthly Hand [mailto:magister@xxxx]
Sent: 15 July 2002 20:57
To: chrisparnham@xxxx
Subject: Greetings from the Scimitar Drivers Club

Dear fellow classic car enthusiast,
The Scimitar Drivers' Club is a small but enthusiastic club that well
supports its members. We were wondering whether you, like us, occasionally
find it difficult to muster enough support to warrant setting up really
interesting events across the country. We have occasionally been contacted
by other clubs wishing to collaborate on projects. We have therefore
selected a few clubs to contact to see if further collaboration might be
possible and useful. We think that joint events or shared outings/tours
might be interesting as both our marques are somewhat underrated by
non-owners!
If you are at all interested, please email me back.
Thanks very much for your time and all the best from the Scimitar Drivers'
Club.