From: Paul Salsbury [mailto:paul.salsbury@xxxx]
Sent: 13 March 2002 21:30
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Flared tailpipes

If you had asked this question 13 hours ago I could have given you one off
my old box... went in the dustbin this morning after shed clear out for the
move.

Just spoke to Rob Grady he says In all his years the seals never go on a
brake servo.... and I need a Master cylinder.... Is this a Delorean only
part?? Chris P do you have one in your parts dept????

Cheers

Paul
Paul

www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk