Re: [doc] door struts

Rich and I got ours from PJ Grady - and everyone who's seen them (I count Steve and James here) and how nicely both my and
Rich's doors work, have said "I gotta get a set". Steve subsequently has.

Bit of advice though: contact Darryl Tinnerstet at www.delorean-parts.com - he's more happy to "lie" on a package going
internationally so you don't get stung for tax. His struts are $60 each.

As you can't order with a credit card, I'm happy to be a "middle-man" if you aren't interested in signing up yourself for
Paypal. - In other words, give me a ring!

If anyone else wants stuff from Darryl (Toby bolts?!) we could save on shipping. he also does the replacement window motors.

Martin