FW: [doc] Calling all Midlanders!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Parnham [mailto:chrisparnham@xxxx]
Sent: 06 March 2002 08:43
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Calling all Midlanders!

Matthew,

Glad you liked your prize.

Yes,
I think we ought to organise a Midlands/ Northern meet. Neither of my cars
are taxed currently, but I will tax one of them at the begining of April.
We will have to try and "shame" Andy into getting his car out from its
de-humidified, temperature controlled, secure parking vault!
We may have another car in the Nottingham area soon.

We have far fewer cars "Up North" to chose from, possibilities are:-

39. Nick Aston , Stoke-on -Trent.
77. Richard Hillman. Walsall.
180. Tindall Family Newark.
190. Malcome Smith. Leics.
54 Ian Titley Staffs.
93. James Hartsorn Leics.
126 Steve Whiting Northampton
172. Richard Turner Sheffield.
141 Andy Wither Walsall
95 Chris Parnham Derby.

We do have a few more cars further "up north", but the distances start to
get quite long.

Matthew, I will leave you to think of a venue / Date etc. I will then
contact the above to see it we can get anything sorted.

Chris Parnham