From: "jamesrguk" <dmc12@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 3:46 PM
Subject: [doc] Injectors part 2 & RE. Steering

INJECTOR:

I have been told by my local Bosch dealer that the injectors can not
be serviced. They said they can get them and they would cost £31.16
+ VAT, this sounds a fairly standard price. I will give the company
that chris mentioned a ring for a comparison.

STEERING:

Has your car been lowered?, when you lower it you adjust the angle
of the steering rack and so any play can be greatly emphsised.
There is a plate with adjusting shims beneith it, opposite where the
stearing column attached to the rack. Remove one shim and the rack
should tighten back up, thats providing they haven't already been
removed!.

It should only be a 10 minute job.

Regards

James RG