RE: [doc] FW: Delorean Swap?

Title: RE: [doc] FW: Delorean Swap?

It's a lovely looking MX5, but I'm affraid it would take a great deal more to make me part with PSO. Just spent the entire weekend cleaning down the body work with white spirit, she looks stunning. We're not talking mirror finish, but damn close! I nearly blinded people when I took the car out on what turned out to be a very sunny Sunday morning. In addition I've blacked up all the exterior trim,with black wax, and a black shiner. Windows polished to perfection. Took her into Bath to take photos to post to Martin, and my bloody camera locked up, wouldn't wind on!! Very pissed off about that, ho hum, I'll just have to wait for this weekend to show the car off down at the diesel centre, being the extrovert I love to be:)      STephen.

VIN# 6986
PSO 69W.