From: jamesrguk [mailto:dmc12@xxxx]
Sent: 03 March 2002 13:12
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Faulty Injector removed but what next??

Hi all,

As you may remember I was having a misfiring problem with my car. I
was told by many on the list to check the injectors which I have done
this weekend (I didn't realise how easy they are to check!) anyway
sure enough one of them is squirting in a straight line and not
spraying the fine mist that it should. I know this one is causing the
problem because with this injector out the car still ran but when I
took any of the others out it would not start.

Anyway what next? Can I clean the injector or do I need a
replacement, also where can I find them in the UK and is it worth
changing all of them as this one looks to have allot of fine debris
in the top, and so if the others do as well it could only be a matter
of time before they fail.

Thanks

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk