new member

Hi all

Just joined the mailing list , and am going to join the owners club
shortly, I dont own a Delorean at the moment, I have had the pleasure
of sitting in a Delorean about 11 years ago it was owned by my
friends father I,m afraid I cant remember the reg no, it was LHD grey
interior the car was in Bude in Cornwall it was the talk of the town
I,m fairly certain it was shipped in I think it had a university of
Florida sticker on the windscreen, and from enquiries I,ve made it
appears he,s sold it on any ideas anybody??, I now live in Essex(NR
M11) and hope to buy a Delorean sooner rather than later , If there
are any members near me who own Deloreans I would love the
opportunity to have a look at one again , the only thing resembling
a "classic" that I have owned is a Mk 1 Escort which was dragged out
of a barn it had been stored in for 10 yrs,Please contact me via
email or phone 01279 310 827 if there is anyone in my area who would
willing to let me "have a look"

Kind regards

Alistair

pastyman@xxxx