From: funkymcfly [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx]
Sent: 16 December 2001 19:32
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Storage

Hello peeps,

Right I need some advice! My car is coming home in a couple of weeks
for good. It's a long way from finished but unfortunatly I don't have
to resource to finish it so I'm going to store it until... hmmm,
2003. Anyways... what, in your opinions, would be the fluids to
drain? I'm thinking fuel, oil and coolants... maybe even braking
fluids too. The car will not be run in the that time so it needs to
be stored properly. The first part of it's life here will be outside
so I'm open to ideas on proper car covers too.

...projectmadness is going to hibernate...

say goodnight! :o(

Dan
Vin#5641

PS:- any other ideas would be welcome (I ain't worried about the 20
year old bald tyres sitting btw!)

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk