You can drop the latch and screw the catch a bit further in I believe. Mine too sits about 15-20mm above the fenders at the top edge. You can also lift up the fenders to match, bearing in mind this will mess up the alignment with the doors.

Does yours pop up properly when you pull the lever? Mine doesn't and I reckon compressing the seals a bit moreby dropping the latch might help.

Martin

PS: you're a Brit, call it a bonnet :-)

Paul Salsbury wrote:

Hi all Iwant to, need to adjust my hood, Now that the car is fully back together the hood sits to high above the fenders. It lines up perfectly with the front facia and progresivly gets higher as you get closer the wind screen. From what I can see there is no room for adjustment. What can I do? Paul#6463

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk