"New" DeLorean

Hmm, so what's your opinions on this one then:
IF someone re-produced the DeLorean (exactly like the 81s/82s/83s)
with only a few minor upgrades.

Would you buy this "new" DeLorean/would you be interested in buying
it?

What if there were two versions? One with stainless panels, the
other "cheaper" version with painted thermo-plastic panels?

And last but not least, do you think this would affect the value of
the original DeLorean?

I personally don't think this would affect the value on our original
DeLoreans...besides the VIN plates on the new D's would not
have "Manufactured in Northern Ireland" written on them...

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY

VIN # 06759