Re: [doc] Re: Twin Turbo & Superchargers

Re: [doc] Re: Twin Turbo & Superchargers

Last I read on the twin-turbo setup from Eleanor Rogers is that is was
running about $6500, not including installation. There was an article in DW
a few months back about the "Dyno Days" that included turbo and supercharged
cars.

Another option to consider the engine upgrade from DeLorean Motor
Company...it can be installed by Paul Windsor at Wingray in Liverpool. We
almost installed one in Stian Birkelands car prior to Eurofest, but he
decided there were other things he preferred to have done on his car first.

The engine upgrade can be performed to your existing engine or to a new
engine.

I expect you'll read more comments on this engine on the DML after our open
house as we will have one each of the automatic and 5-speeds available for
evaluations and test drives at the event.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573