Twin Turbo & Superchargers

Hi all,

Have any of the UK DeLoreans had either a twin turbo or a super
charger fitted and if so who, what, where and how much did it cost?
I saw the single turbo at Eurofest and the owner, I forget his name
sorry!, said that it made quite a difference. In the DeLorean world
magazine there is often an advert for the twin turbo at the back but
I have yet to see one of hear if it is any good.

Also would a Turbo or Supercharger on an automatice transmition work?
or would it go nuts?

Thanks All

James RG
Colchester