Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [doc] 'Southern Groupof Two' social event!

Tony,

Was wondering if the offer to take a trip South to meet you and be taken for a "Spin" in your Car is still open.
Have got my holiday time out of the way now and am free for the next few weeks.
The only week I am busy is week after next (27th  --  30th July)

Also wondering how Dan is doing.
I had a quick look at your web site but couldn't see any new updates from last time I looked.
Hope the Car is doing better.

Robin Coombe.