Re: [doc] Looking for a project Delorean

Re: [doc] Looking for a project Delorean

Spent all lunchtime readin the diary at www.projectvixen.com - brilliant read, and hilarious in places (Mt St Delorean thanks
to the AC... go read it!)

That should set any mind at rest that restoration adds value.

Martin