Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 2:01 AM
Subject: Re: [doc] Re: Rusted frame
 Come on Chris! WHen you can get a new stainless frame for $8000, that car starts to look well attractive!

Paul, There is a chap in Ireland been after a chassis for "years"  to be honest, I would not recommend any one get involved with such major work..I would not give £3K  for a car with a rotten chassis, because it would cost more to repair, than the car is worth...plenty of cars for sale at  about£11-13k..some have been bought for as little at £7k..with good a  chassis! To me car with a rotten chassis is good only as parts. Best regards Chris P