VIRUS ALERT TO MEMBERS OF THE LIST

I have been hit by a virus which came as an attachment called
README.TXT.pif from someone off the list

If you have been receiving this attachment which you couldn't open, and
kept getting wierd messages with the attachment, follow this link

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.13312@xxxxxxx

I am now getting the same mail from Chris Parnham and Adam Ogden. This
MAY WELL BE just my computer, hence the test messages.

Martin