Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [doc] RHD pictures found

In a message dated 12-Jun-01 11:22:24 PM GMT Daylight Time,
webmaster@xxxx writes:

Thanks for that , Robert, you don't happen to know the vin number do you?
Chris P

Chris,
It is SCEDT26TBD001013 and it was sold by Coys of Kensington in December 1995
with registration B887 OPJ.  Tony Lumsden-Cook kept the originalTLC 35
plate.   Norman Walters was the original foreman at Wooler Hodec who did the
conversion from LHD to RHD.
Best wishes,
Robert

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk