Info

Hi People,

Just a piece of info I heard yesterday and wondered if it was true.
Here we go Chris of dave would possoble know.
My mum has 2 pictures of my D on here office wall at work and
yesterday a guy looked at them and asked a couple of questions about
the car she explained that it was mine.
This guy turned round and said he done a mechanical apprentaship a
long time ago and visited a place in the uk called Hinkley or
something like that.
Anyway this place built car parts and also had a test track.
This guy was touring the plant and remarked on a car being driven
round the track at high speed but the bodywork was covered in brown
sacks so you couldn't see the car.
The guy remarked what car is that,then and another guy said Its a new
car were testing out and you'll be hearing a look about it soon but
we can't tell you what it is.
The guy later found out it was a delorean!
Could this have been one of the fisrt cars being sent to someone else
to test parts on the d during production?

Any thoughts?

Paul UK vin741 doc.