Re: [DML] "New" DeLorean

Stian, List,

I too have the full DMC Houston set up on my "Delores", indeed it was the
research car used by them, ..I echo Stians comments a vast improvement.

I can supply front springs, but they are ONLY available to UK members, who
cannot afford the full DMC kit..I strongly recommend their (DMC H)
shocks..funnily enough they are only made a few miles from my home, but they
are exclusively made for, and sold by DMC Huston / Wingray Auto's in
Liverpool (England).

I will be having the rear springs made soon (ONLY for UK ) because, if you
just change the fronts, without the rear one's, the car can sit a lower than
it should at the front.

Some people commented on the "cheap" price of my springs and spares at
Eurofest, all I can say is, as a club, we in UK are quite happy to charge
"cost, plus a little bit". If it were my Business, not a hobby, then
doubtless the cost would be similar to the regular DMC suppliers. Its just
that we "poor" chaps in the UK are not as wealthy as you Yanks!

I think we all are very fortunate to have such a good section of parts
suppliers, it costs a lot of money to hold stock for many years, and to do
the research and development of improved, replacement components. Support
your dealers!

If any of you came to me for chrome plating, (my day job), believe me , you
would pay "Retail", because my business could not survive, any other
way!..23 years on, still going strong!

Chris P DOC UK