Them dodgy DVDs

Arrived today - they sent Raiders of the Lost Ark instead of BTTF (more
dodginess - you have to specify 1 or 2 "alternative" choices for some
reason. It also came from Singapore, despite their claims of being based in
California....)

Anyway, as predicted by some of you lot, the quality is pretty dire.
Certainly no where near DVD, but that was to be expected. But not only is it
approaching VHS, the interlacing is pretty bad, so it looks absolutely toss
on a monitor, but watchable on a tele. Sound is fine though.

I'd probably buy from them again, but only stuff that has no foreseeable
legitimate release.

Live and learn!
Tris
-----