DMC insurance

I am curious to what our UK members are paying for insurance on their
DeLorean's?

I have heard the name Hamptons/Hampsons mentioned but could not find the
correct company.

Are all insured owners in the UK under low mileage 'classic' policies.

Any information on DeLorean friendly insurance companies would be greatly
appreciated. I have done a few quotes with the more mundane companies. The
model they have is a DeLorean DMZ with a 2.6 litre engine in some cases.

I think the earlier concept cars had a Citroen 2.6 engine and the DMC12
often becomes DMC2 and in the most diverse cases this is also DMZ.

Looking forward to the comments raised about the insurance.

thanks

Chris
'slowly recovering from Eurofestfever'

Roll on Memphis 'ur hur hur'