Eurofest

Dear ALL<

The Closing Date for booking Eurofest is Tomorrow...( Wed) .due to the complications of booking the numbers at all the events, I understand that Robert Lamrock will not be able to accept late bookings...Book on line on the DOC website..NOW.

ITS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BE AT THIS HISTORIC EVENT>>>>>OVER 30 CARS !!

Get moving NOW!!!

Chris P