Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 10:10 PM
Subject: Mammoth Productions Autos

Dear Chris,
I found your contact details in Practical Classics.
I run a production company, based in London, called Mammoth Productions.We facilitate many aspects of advertising and fashion shoots for our various clients. We are requested to provide, from time to time, particular automobiles for shoots - for example, we recently sourced a Volvo P1800E for a Vogue Italia story.
I am at the moment expanding our automobile database, particularly in the Home Counties. With this in mind, I would be very grateful if you could put me in touch with any interested members of the Delorean Owners Club. Shoot-days normally run for 9 to 12 hours and are organised on a daily-rate basis.
If I may, I would like to follow up this e-mail with a phone-call after the Easter weekend.
Please feel free to contact me in the meantime, by e-mail on: lann@xxxx
                                                                          or 'phone     : 07909 965 784 / 020 7729 3658
Many thanks,

Lann Niziblian.