Car rally 9/10 June

We have been invited to attend a 2 day carrally in Nottinghamshire, by the Capri Owners Club, they would love to have a DeLorean or 2..can any one oblige?  There is a Bar B Q , Disco etc and camping..all for £5!
Date 9th and or 10th June ..contact Rosemarie on 01623 847151

Chris P

Similarly at a "posh"  hall Gawsworth, Car, Motor cycle and Antique fair on 7th May tel
01260 22 34 56   Macclesfield Cheshire