Interesting item on eBay UK web site item#1129908886: DeLorean Satinless

Interesting item on eBay UK web site item#1129908886: DeLorean Satinless Steel Illusion: Very Rare

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:	DeLorean Satinless Steel Illusion: Very Rare
Seller:	firestop
Starts:	01-Apr-01 16:25:58 BST
Ends:	08-Apr-01 17:25:58 BST
Price:	Currently US $66.99
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1129908886

Item Description:
This is an extremely rare and highly collectable 1st edition either for the car enthusiast or 1st edition collector.TITLE:De Lorean Stainless Steel IllusionAUTHORJohn LammPUBLISHER ~ DATE ~ EDITOR: The Newport Press, Santa Ana, CA ~ 1983 ~ 1st EditionDETAILS:This is the story of the De Lorean Motor Company. Story of a dream come true, story of a broken dream, story of success, story of tragedy.John Lamm does a brilliant job exploring the eight year history of the De Lorean Motor Company, it is like reading a fairy tale. Except this tale ends in a broken dream instead of happiness, with the hero carted off to face a possible jail sentence.It is a step-by-step look at the incredible effort involved in bringing a car to the marketplace, and the extraordinary skill of John De Lorean at bringing together and motivating a highly talented band of engineers, marketers and financial experts. Included are such tidbits as master stylist Giorgetto Giugiaro?s sketches on Polaroid?s of!
full scale plaster mock-up.This book is full of information, profusely illustrated in black & white,color photographs and sketches ( I have only scanned the front cover as not to damage inside of book).Book is no longer in print and extremely hard to find. Boards are black faux leather with silver stamping on spine. CONDITION:Excellent, spine very tight, dj shows minor wear, this is a really high quality hardback book. SIZE: 9? x 11? with 160 pages GUARENTEE:If item is not as described or scanned full refund Winning bidder prepays by cash, personal check, money order, MasterCard or Visa payments through PayPal, (PayPal is the easiest way, item gets shipped same day). Payments by personal check may delay shipment for up to 10 days while the check clears. Buyer to pay S/H of $5.00 within the US International please inquire on charges for shipping. Payment to be received within 10 days of auction ending. Item protected by padded packaging material to ensure arrival in g!
ood condition. Insurance against loss or damage during shipment is the responsibility of the buyer. Thanks for looking and good luck bidding, email me if you have any questions.
On Apr-04-01 at 08:54:22 PDT, seller added the following information:

I prefer PayPal, the #1 payment service in online auctions!

On Apr-04-01 at 08:54:45 PDT, seller added the following information:

I prefer PayPal, the #1 payment service in online auctions!

Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.co.uk