From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 30 August 2000 21:01
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fw: [doc] Everyone read this!

On the plus side, I got DW today (a few days late from the rest of you
because it's sent to my parent's address first) Mary
Hooper's write-up of the right-hander(s) was very diplomatic and lovely to
read. I for one am glad the matter's been settled
:o)

The write-up of the Cleveland show has left me wanting to go to the Memphis
one in 2002. This month sees my first bonus from
the new job, and a large chunk of it is firmly getting locked in the bank as
a start towards my stainless steel dream...

Oh, and if anyone's interested in share-dealing, I have a tip for a company
announcing a large deal this Friday.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk